Registration and use of the website
Only registered users may order goods offered for sale and supplied (“Goods”) by Ukhuni Business Furniture (Proprietary) Limited (“Ukhuni”) on the website managed and operated by Ukhuni (“Website”).
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Ukhuni. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access to the Website.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify Ukhuni immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- You may incur mobile data costs through the use of this Website. These costs are solely for your account.
- By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Ukhuni representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Ukhuni representative.
- Limits to our liability
12.1 We provide the Website “as is”. We do not give any express or implied warranty or make any other promise about this website. For example, we do not warrant that it is good quality, fit for any particular purpose, accurate, complete, up-to-date, legally effective or secure. We also do not warrant that it is free of latent defects, errors, malicious software or infringing content, or that you will have quiet or uninterrupted use of it.
12.2 You indemnify (or promise to protect) us against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your use of the Website.
12.3 We will do our best to fix any fault in the Website as soon as reasonably practical after we find out about it. This is the limit of our responsibility and liability for any fault in the Website.
We strive to make our site content accessible and user friendly. If you are having difficulty viewing the content on this site, please call our Customer Service Team on 076 570 1482 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.